Oct 18, 2019 | Brian Jubenville | 955 views
Notice: AGM cheque • Volunteer Cheque & Credits
**Notice to all ELMHA families**AGM cheque • Volunteer Cheque & Credits
• All families are to submit an AGM (annual general meeting) cheque in the amount of $50. Please post date it for May 1st 2020. Coaching staff for each team will be collecting this cheque. Please hand it in over the next week.
NOTE: should you choose to not attend the AGM, your cheque will be cashed.
• All families are to also submit a Volunteer cheque in the amount of $300. Please post date it for March 31st 2020. Coaching staff for each team will also collect this cheque. Please hand it in over the next week.
NOTE: should you choose to not fulfill the full 3 Volunteer Credits, your cheque will be cashed.
• The Corn Fest dance was the very first opportunity to work a shift for Volunteer Credits. Others that are already taken are the roles of coach, assistance coach, trainer and team manager. All names and number of credits redeemed are recorded. There will be plenty more opportunities as the season continues. Please watch for postings on the ELMHA website and fb for SignUp Genius links.
- There are special opportunities to fulfill all three required credits at once. Please see each lead role noted below andcontact Kerri Angus at [email protected] should you be interested or require more information about those still available;
- CornFest dance Lead. TAKEN
- Corn Fest dance Bar Lead TAKEN
- Spirit Wear assistant coordinator / commitment of two year role TAKEN
- PeeWee Silver Stick Kitchen coordinator x2 OPEN
- Bantam Silver Stick Kitchen coordinator x2 OPEN
- Watford Silver Stick Sponsorship collector x3 ALL TAKEN - Alvinston Silver Stick Sponsorship collector x3 2 TAKEN 1 OPEN
- Mighty Mite Day assistant coordinator / commitment of 2 year role OPEN
- Face Off For Mental Health coordinator TAKEN
NOTE: taking on any of these lead roles comes with a clause. Should there be a shortage of Volunteers needed for SilverStick shifts, you may be called upon to take on one shift. *Breakdown of Credits;
- Executive members receive all 3 credits.
- Coaches & bench staff / team managers receive 2 credits.
- Lead roles receive 3 credits (with the above mentioned clause of possible Silver Stick shift)
- all other shifts receive 1 credit
* to receive all 3 credits, all responsibilities must be met.